So, we are hosting a friend-in-town party for my sister in law on Friday. She said we should grill for dinner, so we then had to rush out and buy a new grill since our last one got blown to its death in a wind storm. We needed a new one anyway, but now had the motivation to do it. Then I decided it would be cool if we could extend our patio, so I got a quote and the guy was available to start right away. I thought we could have this done by Friday's party, so the guy started yesterday and says he's going to be done by Thursday, which is awesome. So now I've been envisioning a backyard oasis and got a covered bench swing, looking for a deal on patio table sets, and gonna build a fire pit, all before this party. lol I wanted to have a brick enclosure for the grill too, but I need to be realistic here and hold off on that part. The kids have been enjoying playing "mine craft" in the backyard with the dug up sod chunks.


Minecraft...in real life??!! *mind blown*
ReplyDeleteGood luck on everything. I'm excited to see it all. You sure have been the worker bee lately. Love you.
ReplyDeleteWow... awesome! Excited to see everything!
ReplyDelete