Thursday, April 9, 2015

Well, I had a good couple of days of a pretty clean and mostly completed house.  I finished the tile, minus the pantry and to-be bathroom, and everything was put away and clean.  Then my neighborhood decided to do a multi family yard sale next week, which I have been wanting to do anyway to get rid of a bunch of stuff.  So, under the stairs and the to-be downstairs bathroom, which were both filled with boxes of a mix of trash, toys, clothes, tools, etc… are now all over the front room while I sort and price everything I want to sell.  After that, I'll just go through all of our everyday stuff and add that to my yard sale table.  It is a bit much, but I really wanted to sell some stuff and going through those boxes earlier than I had anticipated isn't entirely a bad thing.  On top of that, we had a framing contractor come over and put some studs up to convert the bonus area into 2 rooms.  Joshua loves walking through the studs and jumping the 2inches to the floor. lol  So, it has been crazy, but I am excited for everything going on.  The kids have spring break this week, but we haven't really done anything.  My birthday is Monday and I don't know what it is, but leading up to my birthdays, I always seem to get depressed.  I wish I didn't have these expectations of how good of a day I'm supposed to have because I always end up thinking I had a bad birthday because it is so boring.  Dave isn't anything of a planner or a romantic, so I may as well save us both from me getting depressed and just get a pedicure and go shopping by myself.  Speaking of depression, I have weaned off my wellbutrin and I can tell things are off, but it wasn't working as well as it used to and I have to pay $50/month for it, so we'll see how it goes without it.  As of now, I am feeling so all over the place, in a word bipolar; even though it's not manic enough to be, I am up and down a lot.  I'm hoping it's just the going off the medicine, but probably not.  

2 comments:

  1. As I wrote in another post, I really do think that our bodies need a rest sometimes, if we can get by, with the medicines we take. Then when they need them, they work again. Some doctors are now recommending rotating between two or three medications for the same thing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me if you need help any day. Seriously. Even if it's just for emergency sushi. Love you.

    ReplyDelete