Thursday, March 26, 2015
Will had another night terror tonight. This time he was walking all over his bed and saying, "I don't know what is happening to me". We said a prayer, just like last time, and I laid down with him until his shaking stopped and he fell back asleep. It's crazy to think he's not really awake, though he seemed a bit more coherent than last time, yet he knows what to do when I say we will pray. I have been selling a bunch of stuff on our city Facebook yard sale page. I was amazed at the number of people who wanted my fake tree, and at more that I thought it was worth. I've been doing my share of buying decor for the house though. I need to stop looking. I got a cute video of Maddy saying to stop decorating because the house is " too much pretty" lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Will. I still remember some of those. Love you.
ReplyDeleteToo much pretty... haha.
ReplyDelete