We got a piano. It's a digital one and I am quite surprised at how much it feels and sounds like a real piano. So after printing off a piece that I used to have memorized and struggling to even figure out the right notes, I started getting down on myself. I don't think people realize how horrible my memory really is when I say it's bad. I don't even remember much about my good friends growing up. Anyway, so I told Will that I was a little sad that I don't have a good memory and he goes, "What's 1+1?". I answered 2 and he exclaimed, " How do you know so much!", like he was so proud of me for remembering. He is such a sweetie.

Will is so sweet. Was the song Castle on a Cloud?? ;)
ReplyDeleteNo, although I don't remember that either. It was Moonlight Sonata.
DeleteI like the tile. How close are you to being done?
Deletew00t! Enjoy your piano! I like the couch too!
ReplyDelete