Saturday, February 14, 2015

I have to say, it is quite satisfying to create something that you came up with yourself.  Today I cut some lattice and cut and tacked some trim around the edges and will suspend it from the ceiling a few inches right in front of my mural and hang vines on it.  I, like mom and dad, have finally gotten around to framing the picture David and Heidi gave us.  We should get it next week.  I also found this picture someone was selling locally.  It is huge, 53"x48" and is on stretched canvas.  I think I hit the jackpot because I got it for $25.  The frame itself is at hobby lobby for close to $300.  The house is really coming together.  It's nice to enjoy my hard work.  We had a good dinner with the kids.  It has become a tradition to have a nice meal at home.  We don't even bother going out anymore.

3 comments: