Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I woke up early to go to walmart to get a few more stocking stuffers and some wallpaper paste. I am very glad I did since it was already pretty busy and would have been worse had I waited. We put up a little more than half of the wallpaper mural. Neither one of us had ever done anything with wallpaper and it was very frustrating in the beginning. We ran out of glue and time and will finish Friday. It really does change the look of the room and makes it look bigger. I love it! I spent some time reading with the kids and watching some shows with them. Then we made a nice steak and shrimp dinner. Then after when we were about to have a nice evening, the freaking dog peed in Will's room since someone forgot to close the gate. I can't get too upset since I forgot to close it 2 days ago and she peed in Maddy's room. So by the time I was done shampooing to carpet, all I wanted was for the kids to clean their rooms and go to bed. We did have some time together, but I am in no means in a pleasant mood right now. I try and I try to like this dog, but the eating poopy diapers and sneaking upstairs to pee and poo and chewing up everything in sight…Oh my goodness, it gets to me. She ate my flip flops this week >:( I don't know what the difference is between her and a brand new puppy. Sigh… Merry Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the dog. Remember to pray about it. It might sound silly, but they are also the Lord's creations. Love you.

    ReplyDelete