The floor looks bad because it needs cleaning and the ceiling still needs texture and paint, but the mural is done! Now on to baseboards and cabinet trim!
It's wallpaper and at times I wanted to throw in the towel, but it somehow worked out. I still have half the mural that we didn't use. Will wants it in his room, but I don't want to think about doing anymore wallpaper for a long time. I love it though, it does exactly what I hoped it would do, make the room look bigger like you are looking out at a view.
It's very nice, but I would see if there is any kid of sealant you could use that would protect it from crayon or other kids marks. Of course the down side of that would be the difficulty if you ever wanted to remove the wallpaper. Love you.
Wow. That matches perfectly. How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteIt's wallpaper and at times I wanted to throw in the towel, but it somehow worked out. I still have half the mural that we didn't use. Will wants it in his room, but I don't want to think about doing anymore wallpaper for a long time. I love it though, it does exactly what I hoped it would do, make the room look bigger like you are looking out at a view.
DeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice, but I would see if there is any kid of sealant you could use that would protect it from crayon or other kids marks. Of course the down side of that would be the difficulty if you ever wanted to remove the wallpaper. Love you.
ReplyDelete