Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving was a little crazy with Joshua and other kids being sick. The raw rundown: I got there late because I had to get medicine for Joshua, dinner felt very rushed, food was put up immediately, and I couldn't even have seconds on turkey because they wanted to make turkey soup. The pies were very good though, my sister in law always makes a ton of great pies, but then I had to leave early because Joshua was just so miserable. Next year, I'm volunteering to have it at our house and we'll provide turkey for everyone to eat until they're sick of it... I'm only a little bitter. haha Joshua is doing much better. Whatever he had has finally evolved to a normal cold. I can't say I'm excited for all these bills though. I have made good progress on the kitchen. The backsplash is done. I haven't put the final seal on it yet because I still need to fix some grout in places, but I can do that next week or next month, so I'm choosing not next week. Tomorrow I will unpack, hopefully, the rest of the kitchen and free a lot of space up.

1 comment: