Joshua has sounded bad all day with his wheezing and raspy noises. I had Dave take him to the regular doctor so they could do something to help him sleep tonight. They gave him a steroid shot, but he is still pretty bad and is waking up a lot. The doctor said cool dry air would be good for him, so we closed our vent. Earlier when he had a nap I was so tired from being up all night I laid down and debated taking a nap at the same time or finishing the backsplash tiles. I fell asleep before I made up my mind. lol So, I finished the tiles tonight. Tomorrow I will seal and then sometime this week I will grout and then the hood vent can go up. I'm excited to have an actual ducted vent since we do a lot of high heat grilling and frying. It will be nice to have all the smoke and steam go somewhere. I guess I better try and sleep. Who knows what tonight will bring...

Looks good! That's interesting that your doctor said "dry" air would help since that usually makes coughs worse. I totally recommend getting a good, not cheapy, humidifier and pointing it straight on him. Janet swears by hers too and it helps my kids anytime they start coughing or can't breathe, which is usually during the winter because of the dry air. But only try it if what your doctor recommends doesn't work. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo he said just cold air without moisture because he has inflamed bronchial tubes and it wouldn't help him to breathe any better plus he didn't really have a cough aside from the occasional one after not being able to breathe for a second. But since just today he started getting congested and has a stuffy nose, I am using the humidifier.
DeleteSo sorry about Joshua. Be sure his name is on the temple prayer roll. Kitchen looks very nice. Love you all and miss you.
ReplyDelete