Tuesday, September 23, 2014

So tired of laboring. Feet and hands hurt. Not close enough to being done. I sealed the tile tonight in the kitchen and will grout tomorrow. I absolutely love slate, but I will never use it again. Since it is natural stone, it's not 100% square, the thickness varies up to a third of an inch, and oh the maintenance...so much sealing... I had hoped to have the tile done, but hurt my foot last week and couldn't walk, so I had to take a break. The pictures are of me sealing the tile and the cabinets that are in, but have no trim up yet. It's going to look great with the hood vent and backsplash when we finally get to it. The kids are loving school and I am just trying to keep on keeping on. I've been pretty depressed lately. I'm afraid wellbutrin isn't working like it used to.

2 comments:

  1. When you're done you can come do my kitchen. ;) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes alternating between medicines can have a good effect. The kitchen looks great. Love you.

    ReplyDelete