Sunday, August 31, 2014

Will had a night terror tonight. I heard him wake up and start talking like he was scared, so I went in to see what was going on. He was up on the top part of his bed and when I tried to hold him and ask what was wrong, he started walking all around acting very confused and talking incoherently. It was starting to freak me out. He looked very frightened, but when I asked if he had a bad dream he said no. He said no to feeling sick or having to go to the bathroom also. I asked him if he wanted me to say a prayer and he said yes and actually folded his arms. I gave the prayer and afterwards, Will laid right back down,I got him a sip of water, and he went right back to sleep. Not knowing about night terrors, I looked it up and it says they aren't fully awake and he likely didn't recognize who I was. I am so glad that he did comprehend what prayer was and that my prayer for the prayer I would say to Will to be able to calm down and go back to sleep was answered.

1 comment: