Tuesday, April 22, 2014

We have 3 fruit trees in our back yard. I assumed they would be peaches, but to my delight, I think 2 are apricot trees and one an apple tree. I am excited about that! The bad news is I think we have gophers... Unpacking is happening slowly since I am gone half the day taking Will to school and tired the rest of the day from driving. Maybe once school is out I can knock everything out quickly. The kitchen reno should be complete in 2 months, so then most of the kitchen boxes will be out of the way. For now, most things are staying boxed. Today I'm going to paint the kids bathroom and then unpack some of the boxes of kid bath stuff. I had a bunch of kohls gift cards and got a good deal on space themed stuff. The kids are very excited. The bathroom currently is very dark navy blue - Dave thought it was black it was so dark. Instead of painting behind the toilet and stuff, I'm just going to paint the top half a light blue and put a planets boarder in the middle. It should look a little less claustrophobic in there after that.

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting. Sorry about the gophers, but you have to get rid of them. They ruin everything. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of anyone having gophers before... only in Winnie the Pooh, lol. Yea for fruit trees! Take pics of the bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halley loves Winnie the Pooh now...especially piglet. Does this house have a master bedroom with bath :)?

    ReplyDelete