Tuesday, April 1, 2014
New House!
So we officially closed on our new house yesterday and I could not be more excited to move in! Dave and our realtor went and dropped off Will's new mattresses and picked up the keys last night. I met one of our neighbors on Saturday when we were doing the final walk-through since they were cleaning the floors(they also have a floor cleaning business) and they seemed very nice. Then yesterday Dave met one of our next door neighbors who is the young mens president and he showed him where the bishop and the elder's quarum president live - a few houses down. There are kids like ants in that neighborhood and I could not have asked for a more family friendly area to move into. I am so excited to have a real family oriented neighborhood and a back yard with the awesome swing set we will be getting. The kids might actually have a fun childhood now! More than anything, I prayed the kids would be able to make and grow up with good friends wherever our new home would be and it is all seeming very promising! We will be doing the big move on Saturday in between sessions, but will be going over every day until then to take over other things. On the downside, me, Maddy, and Joshua are all sick, so I just hope Dave doesn't catch it right before the big move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. We look forward to seeing it ... in 2 or 3 years - grin. Love you.
ReplyDeleteReunion 2015... You'll be there in a year.
DeleteCongrats Linda! So excited for you!!