Tuesday, December 31, 2013
On my way to the store today I was hit by a car that ran a red light. Thankfully there were plenty of witnesses since the girl couldn't remember what happened. It wasn't a very bad accident by any means, but the girl was apparently shaken up. I'm ok, the van is drivable, but it will need some body work on the driver and side doors. It was kinda funny, as the car was coming at me, I could see a crash was imminent and I had time to brace myself and pretty much just wait for the bump. Strangely, when things like this happen, I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be. Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is as long as I'm trying to live the Gospel and pray for protection and guidance, I feel like I am where I'm supposed to be. I guess our car accident backed up traffic enough that it caused another accident as soon as the police showed up. I'm just glad it was minor and the kids were not with me. I'm also glad both times this has happened to me I have not been in our little junker car. It is the best little car that never has any problems, but is just so old, the value would surly not have exceeded the repairs and we wouldn't have been able to get a replacement equal to that for the amount given to replace it. Plus it doesn't have working airbags. Tonight we are watching a moving with the kids and will do a little countdown to 8pm and have some martinellis to celebrate the new year. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are safe. Thank you for waiting until we were gone - jk. Yes, the best place to stand is always on Holy Ground. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are OK. I love you.
ReplyDeleteShe really couldn't remember anything?? Her subconscious was hoping it wasn't her fault... lol. Glad it wasn't a hit and run this time and glad you're okay.
ReplyDeleteWow... accidents are always so scary. So glad you're safe!
ReplyDelete