When Will says prayers, he always will say, "Please bless us to stay a family." I tried correcting him at first and told him that it was supposed to be "We're thankful to be a family.", but he still says it like that years later. Honestly, right now, I think that has been the right prayer all along. :( I love my family, but lately I haven't been able to find an outlet for my stress and on days like today I just want to give up. My kids may drive me crazy, but sometimes they are the only thing holding this family together.
I guess "bless us to stay a family" is the right prayer for almost everyone. It can be so difficult and looking back on those times, I marvel that we made it through them. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOnce they all get a little older it will get much easier!
ReplyDelete