Saturday, November 2, 2013

As you probably already know, I decided to make this blog private for now since I was ragging on my inlaws. lol I don't want them to get offended if they happen to come across one of my venting posts, so for now it's private. I may just start looking for a different blogging site that will let me do what xanga did and make that specific entry private if I need, but we will see. I took Will to costco today, cleaned the bath tub so the kids could take a bath instead of shower and cleaned up Will's/Maddy's room since they are sharing now. That's all I could manage. We got Maddy a toddler princess bed with a canopy on it a while ago, so now we are just letting them get adjusted. Joshua is just about ready to sleep in a crib since he is almost 15 lbs. With Cheryl planning on moving, we will need to spend a lot of money to fix a few big ticket items to rent or sell the house. I don't know what we'll prefer until I talk to a bank about how difficult it will be to get a loan on a 3rd property so we can move into a different house. I don't know if I told many people this, but before we moved into this basement, I started having thoughts about living in it. When we'd come over, I'd picture our furniture in it and how I would do things. Very weird I know, but we did end up needing to move in here. I thought it was a blessing since after everything with Clayton, I just felt like we were supposed to end up here. So as of late, I have been feeling like we won't be living here much longer, only every time I try to imagine where we will live I get a blank. So I don't know what that means, if anything. However, there have not been any company wide raises at Novell this year and no bonuses, so Dave's name was given to some of the higher ups to decide if they can give him a raise because he is very necessary to what his team does and turns out, he could be making at least a whole lot more than he makes now. So, if they don't end up giving him a raise, her will be looking elsewhere. We shall see.

1 comment: