Sunday, October 6, 2013

I really love O Devine Redeemer, only I never knew what the song was till the motab sang it today. Someone sang it in our sacrament meeting a while ago and they did an amazing job. I haven't written in a while. I guess that's because I've been busy or nothing new is going on. Joshua is doing great. I think I'm going to have to put him in size 2 diapers soon. I went to zumba last week for the first time since before morning sickness started. It was so great to get in there with tons of other people with the music loud and just let loose. I'm getting pretty depressed about how much weight I've gained. I look in the mirror and I just feel ugly. Then Dave tells me I'm beautiful and I make some sarcastic remark every time-like he must be lying :/ I got Cheryl some stuff to make banana splits for her birthday the next time she comes over. I guess I'll just send her home with the leftovers so I'm not tempted to finish it off. lol From the few talks I was able to actually listen to, I really enjoyed Conference. I usually dvr it, but I'll have to watch it online this time since I forgot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be really blunt here. Your are and will always be beautiful to those who love you. That would include me, your mother, Dave, Heavenly Father and Jesus, and many others, but not yourself. I know from personal experience that if you haven't forgiven yourself, it's hard to love yourself. But I have also learned that you more you work to love Heavenly Father and Jesus, the easier it is to love and forgive yourself. I have to lay on the altar all my sins and weaknesses and failures. He takes them and gives me peace. In that peace I can feel His love. So can you. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Linda you are gorgeous! Your face is so pretty!

    Awe... cute baby Josh!

    ReplyDelete