Tuesday, September 17, 2013
I went out with some friends that I used to work with tonight. We went to Olive garden and one of the ladies son-in-law was our waiter so we all got a free dessert, which was very good. After taking a picture, I am further motivated to start eating better. Lol. I am going to wait til 6 weeks before unfreezing my gym membership so I can be fully healed, but I suppose I don't have to wait 6 weeks before eating better... I told my friends at our next dinner in December, my goal was to be down 15 lbs. Hopefully I can do better than that, but 15 is definitely a reachable goal. I also know why I should have not tried on my non-maternity clothes so soon. Very depressing.
Joshua has a little cold, so things at night have not been too great. I am pretty tired, but feel like my prayers have been answered in that I feel rested even if I'm not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you had a fun time!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love you.
ReplyDelete