Friday, September 2, 2016

Well, I finally have a minute to reflect on what's been happening lately.  I've been so busy I haven't been able to visit Grandma or Cheryl in ages.  After I finished renovating the main floor bathroom, my next project was the pantry.  I finished tiling the last of the pantry and grouted today.  I was just going to tile, but then I decided I hated the wire shelving and took that all down and I will build custom shelving that will work great for a lot of our food storage as well as a rolling can rack and a column of shelves for normal pantry food.  I'm excited to get all of the food out of our kitchen and garage.  I have Joshua starting preschool next week across the street and luckily he's not the only young one.  Then I have a girl come play with Joshua twice a week for two hours while I do organizing projects.  The kid just does not like to play alone, he doesn't even watch TV alone.  We took the RV out a couple of weeks ago as a family, though Dave and the kids have used it two other times for ward campouts.  It was great and I'm excited to use it more frequently to bond with each other.  We would have taken it out this weekend for memorial day, but we have a baptism to go to tomorrow.  The kids are enjoying school and I'm enjoying less fighting.  The house also stays cleaner. I am fairly confident that tomorrow morning I will be down to minus 25lbs... again since I gained about 12 back over a couple of months.  Just in time to pig out at chuckarama 😁.  I have been super good this week preparing for the meal. Lol



4 comments:

  1. I should have hired you to do our pantry. Looks great! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Labor Day, not Memorial Day.) You are amazing and crazy, by the way. Keep it up! We'll see you sometime in the eternities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! The pantry looks great! I'm so glad you're reaping the benefits of kids being in school. And wahoo on 25 pounds!! I'm down 14... but have stalled out this week while being sick. But, at least I haven't been binging.

    ReplyDelete