Friday, March 11, 2016
When I prayed after searching for a tool I needed last month, I opened up my scriptures and read "swallowed in depths of the sea". My mind immediately thought of the backyard, where the tool could be buried in several feet of snow. So I bought another one and did the job. Well, today I found that tool, laying in the garden area which was covered in snow last month. I laughed out loud as I remembered praying and asking the Lord to tell me where it was. Sometimes it's the little things that lets me know God loves and cares about me...and has a sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess you have two now. ;)
ReplyDeleteHe speaks to us so often in that way, it is amazing. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHaha, what a great answer. That is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHaha, what a great answer. That is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I figured out how how to post now. I have to do it on internet explorer and not chrome...go figure.
ReplyDelete