Last night Dave and I went to an 80s party. We played Jeopardy and won, no thanks to me. Dave was in his element as was my friend and her husband who has seen about every 80s movie out there. I think I may have been the youngest one there, but it was still fun. We got some 80s shirts for our prizes. I am starting(meaning today was my first day) to go to the temple every Saturday morning and today I went to the 7AM session. I was so tired last night, but felt like I needed to go this morning, so I prayed that if it was important I go first thing, that I would wake up before my alarm so I wouldn't be tired. Well, I woke up a minute before my alarm at 6:04, so I was able to get out and make the session. It was good to go. By the time I got to the Celestial room, the morning light was very bright and it was breathtaking. Later I watched a girl come out and she said a loud, "Oh my gosh," and acted like she was blinded. lol Well, I thought it was beautiful anyway. I got home a little after 9:30 and changed and went to the church for Super Saturday. I made these holiday block decorations; one side is Christmas and the other is for Thanksgiving. I also made an origami ornament. I think they turned out well. Dave is out sighting his rifle so he can hunt some elk next month. This will be his first hunting experience and he is pretty excited. Things are going well. I am excited to decorate for Halloween with all of the stuff I bought last year after Halloween. I also got some stuff from the dollar store. I didn't think I got that much stuff, but Dave came upstairs and said, "I see Halloween has exploded all over the counter." haha What can I say, it's fun to be excited about stuff. It is getting cooler and I love this time of year! Pictures:1)Will and Maddy were buckling up and Joshua just climbed back there and sat down like he was all ready to go. It was cute. 2)Will in his new glasses 3,4)My craft today




Thank you for keeping us up to date. The kids are so cute, and I love the blocks. Love you and miss you all.
ReplyDeleteHaha about Halloween. Cute blocks!
ReplyDelete