Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I was proud of Maddy today.  My friend called me and said that her little 4yr old boy announced at dinner that he showed Maddy his underwear earlier today.  Then she asked him if Maddy showed hers to him and he said no.  When I talked to Maddy about it, she said she told him he was immodest.  Yay!! You train your kids, or at least I do, for these situations and hope they never actually have to be in them, but when they are and they make the right choice…I just feel so proud of her.   I honestly never thought I'd have to worry about it with friends this young, but I guess it's an innocent thing and happens.  I have been pretty miserable sick the past few days.  To the point where I was actually upset at Dave that he got me sick. :/  Silly, I know.  We had a short visit with Kevin last week and he says he's probably coming back up next month.  The kids are signed up for swim lessons next month and from there, summer is super busy. Top pic is the new pic I got for $25.  It will go nicely, if I find a spot for it being so big.  I thought the boys up close to the tv was a cute shot and the one of Maddy is on our girls outing.  The bottom picture has a story.  Will had hurt himself on the stairs and fell back and was crying and then Joshua laid down right by him.  It was so cute it cheered Will up instantly.  Love my kids!



3 comments: