Friday, January 23, 2015

I don't know what is going on today, but halfway through the day I started feeling a little sick.  By 3, I was feeling so nauseous that all I could do was lay down.  About 3 hours later Will came upstairs and was trying to talk me into getting up.  Then he said, "Can you at least kneel?". He said he wanted to say a quick prayer with me.  After I told him Heavenly Father understood I was sick and I could lay down, he said the sweetest prayer for me to feel better.  After, he told me he was getting me a glass of water.  Well, before he had come back upstairs, I puked.  Will gave me my water and I told him his prayer worked that after I puked, I was feeling so much better.  I thanked him for thinking to do that and thanked Heavenly Father for answering his prayer in a very literal way, for Will's benefit.  Still feeling bad, but much better.

2 comments:

  1. The stomach flu went through our family the last couple of weeks... Yuck. It was a bad one too... not the normal 24 hour bug. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool story. If your spiritual eyes are open you can always see the Lord's hand in incidents like that. Love you and hope you are well soon.

    ReplyDelete