I am so tired of doing kitchen stuff and tiling that I decided to take a day and do some paint stripping among other things that needed doing. The stairs are oak, which I really really dislike, so I have chosen to go with a dark mahogany stain. That should make it look about as good as it can I think. lol. It has been a pretty productive day. I have all the tile for the backsplash and will do that next week. After that, we'll just need to install the hood vent, put all the finish trim on the cabinets, put my mural up on the wall, baseboards, and the kitchen will be, dare I say, DONE! Maddy and Will play with this kid 2 houses down a lot. Maddy was crying today because Sam said she couldn't go hunting. I guess their family was going hunting and I asked Maddy if she even knew what hunting was and she said no. haha

Very cute pictures from yesterday. I like oak, but everyone's different. But I really like your tile. It wouldn't have looked good in this house, but I like it. It will all be wonderful, especially for you, when it is finished. Love you all.
ReplyDelete