Thursday, May 15, 2014
Things seem to be going so good this week. I have been so busy, but I have gotten a lot done. I signed Maddy up for a preschool that is right across the street. It's just out of a lady's home in our ward. The lady that a year and a half ago had her husband divorce her and marry the lady who used to live in this house who had divorced her husband. Yes. The couples divorced within weeks of each other and just decided they liked their neighbor's spouses more. I don't know what I'd do if after 11 years of marriage my husband just left. The girl is very sweet though. I hope she finds someone better soon.
I have been getting samples together for our kitchen reno. We are closing on the Orem house this Wednesday, earlier than expected, and then we will proceed with getting a new kitchen! I can't wait to unpack the kitchen boxes finally. I had a lot more to say, but got distracted with feeding the baby and now I forgot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! Your house is closing! You are getting a new kitchen! Too bad you aren't in San Antonio...George would find some good deals on granite.
ReplyDeleteExciting! We miss you guys already. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the reno! I love fixing things up and painting, but I've never done a whole reno. Can't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDeleteI haven't either. I mean we kinda did the Orem house, but that was only cabinets and a laminate counter really. This will be everything! New floors, cabinets, granite, new appliances, decorative back splash, etc... I'm sad that the granite I wanted just happened to be the most expensive, but the cheaper one we found is still pretty nice too. I'm getting a sample cabinet this week and then I'll take a picture of all the samples I have.
Delete