Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So, for a while I have been eating whatever I wanted, drinking tons of soda, and too busy away from home to cook any meals for the last couple months; meaning we ordered out a lot. Still at my heaviest weight, I was putting off caring to lose weight until this moving stuff is over - I mean at least I was staying the same weight and not gaining. However, I decided to do a couple of little things before then. I have been too busy to go to the gym at night so I woke up early and went to the gym twice last week AND I stopped drinking soda, and you know what? Ten days later, I have gained 7 pounds. SEVEN POUNDS!! I have never hated looking at myself in the mirror as much as I did tonight. I don't even recognize myself. I'm going to go to bed and feel miserable now.

2 comments:

  1. I always gain a little the first week as my body realizes something is different and freaks out a little... then the 2nd and 3rd week I really start losing. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry sweetheart. I hope things get better. Love you.

    ReplyDelete