Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sold

I decided instead of giving away my clothes, I would try to ebay them. I've sold 5 items and got $19. lol Hey, it's something... We are doing the home inspection for our new house tomorrow. I'm excited to go see it now that it's pretty much ours! I watched Hannah and Abigail all day yesterday while Cheryl moved. I got to see their new house when I dropped them off. I'm happy for them. It's a nice house, but I don't like the parking. And I felt like I was going to get mugged walking to the visitor lot with hardly any street light. I'll just have to visit during the day. haha Now, we're just focusing on getting the Orem house ready to sell. We hired a guy in the stake to fix pretty much everything that needed fixing. Then we just gotta put in closet doors in some of the rooms and paint some areas and we'll be good. I really hope it sells quickly.

3 comments:

  1. We'll try and get everything out and/or listed tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will keep praying for you. Put your names on the pray role. It may not seem very important in the eternal scheme of things, but Heavenly Father always rewards faith. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will sell quickly if it's priced to sell. Some people price to high and then it takes forever. That's a nice, huge house so I bet it will go fast. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete